Do you really ONLY focus on female owned businesses?
The question I am constantly asked...
When I started my business I targeted everyone thinking I don’t want to limit myself. My services over the years changed organically BUT I was overwhelmed and It just became difficult to fulfil all my clients needs.
I knew there had to be a better way of doing what I loved without feeling the burden of trying to be everything to everyone. After doing research & digging deep to truly understanding what niching is, I knew it was something I needed to do.
I realised that my sweet spot & the place I truly thrived in was helping female entrepreneurs bring their businesses to life with branding done the right way.
So you might ask why would anyone want to niche and box themselves in?
Well, let me tell you what some of the benefits are:
1. Enhancing customer experience by engaging with fewer people. Quality engagements and properly nurturing those relationships.
2. The more specific your product/service is, the less competition for customers also making it difficult for them to duplicate your strategies.
3. You want to stand out from the crowd. Get the right people rather than a lot of people.
4. People in a niche tend to be in frequent contact with others in that niche - making referrals so much easier.
5. Focusing your services means you can fine tune your skills/expertise.
6. A lot of the time you accidentally find your niche in the process of serving your customers - this is what happened with me. Your niche arises from your interests, passions, or special abilities, you are doing more of what you love.
It’s not easy niching down and it has to be done at the right time. For me that was a year ago and honestly it was the best decision for me and my business
So if you're a purpose driven female entrepreneur looking to take your brand to the next level then you are in the right place. Our Brand & Web Design Experience helps us get to the heart of your brand. Using equal parts strategy & design. Book your complimentary discovery call to learn more about how we can help you with your brand and website design.
#logodesigns #designspiration #branding #branddesign #logodesigner #graphicdesigner #brandidentitydesign #brandidentitydesigner #fempreneur #femaleentrepreneur #creativeentrepreneur #luxurybranding #welovebranding #brandingpersonal #brandingiron #niching #nichingdown